Monday, September 13, 2010

~Lauren~

Lauren was so much fun.  She's an outgoing, Top Model watching energetic gal.  I had so much fun with her and her mom Laura.  Laura was behind me reminding Laruren of great poses.  They cracked me up and made this shoot so much fun.  I met them through my husband Benny who is a hairdresser and does both of their hair.  So I have to just mention that the great styling of her gorgeous locks is part Benny's work.  Thanks ladies for such a fun evening and thank you for being so patient for me to get these posted for you.  They are all portrait so you can pick one for the yearbook.  Just let me know which one to email over to you!  Thanks again, and congrats Lauren, you've almost made it one more year!!!  Being a senior is the best, live it up and make lots of great memories.

No comments: