Friday, November 14, 2008

Angela & Scott - The Big Day!!!

I met Angela while I lived in Phoenix. She is my friend Amanda's best friend. Believe it or not November and December are some of the most popular months down there for outdoor weddings because the weather is so perfect then. Scott and Angela's wedding was in early December. It was a little chilly as the sun went down but even the reception was held in an outdoor pavillion with heaters, it was a perfect day and beautiful wedding held at The McCormick Ranch Golf Club in Scottsdale.

Angela hired a professional photographer and I just came on to do black and white photos for them. In the end the professional photographer passed away prior to getting her their proofs back and she waited for around a year to get them from his family. She was greatful for the pictures I took and in the end confessed that she was happier with them than the ones she paid big money for and had to wait so long to get.

I have a hard time picking a favorite from this shoot but I really love the one of the entire wedding party laughing at the ring bearer. He absolutley did not want to be in the picture and I snapped this one as he was running away. I LOVE all the faces, especially Angela's! I do adore the picture of her and her grandpa with the sun beams shining down on them. Lucky and beautiful shot! Thanks guys for letting me be a part of your special day.
















































No comments: