Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nicole & Erik - Engagement Session

When I first met Nicole she was still living in San Diego and she met up with Amanda and I at the Tempe Music Festival. Nicole and Amanda are childhood friends and Amanda is the friend who suggested I move to Phoenix when I was deciding where I wanted to move to go back to school. Nicole eventually moved back to Phoenix and we had some fun times. We were single together, until Erik came along. Erik a very nice yet somewhat shy guy at first wasn't too excited to be getting his picture taken. In the end he did say the process was virtually painless. Nicole and Erik are the sweetest couple and his proposal as romantic as they come with all of the rose petals and candles and a romantic dinner he prepared at his house. Look for wedding pictures soon, although Nicole did ask me to photograph their wedding, she gave me the choice of being a guest as well, and I decided to be a guest. But as most of you know, I can't go without my camera!

These pictures were taken in two settings. The 1st sitting being at the Scottsdale Civic Center Mall and the 2nd setting, Nicole's choice of the Hyatt at Gainey Ranch. Beautiful pictures came from both locations. We even snuck in a few at the Mondrian Hotel that backs up against the Civic Center.

No comments: