Saturday, January 31, 2009

**Ben & Robin**

The wait is finally over! I've finished editing and getting posted the amazing photos from Ben and Robin's October wedding. I took so many shots that picking the ones to post was really difficult. The colors were beautiful not to mention the two getting married. Ben and Robin are two of the most genuine people I've ever met and I still feel honored that they asked me to be their photographer on their most special of days. Here within the next week they will be adding baby Calleigh to their family and I wanted to make sure that their wedding day was posted before the time comes to be posting the pics of that beautiful baby girl of theirs that is almost here.

I'm still thinking the shot of the day is Ben in his suit on dog do do patrol. The hazards of getting married in your parents' gorgeous backyard I guess...



















2 comments:

The Murphy Family said...

All I can say is WOW! You make us look perfect LOL!

hatch said...

These pictures are gorgeous!!!