Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Old Schoolhouse

There is this great half burnt up and falling apart old schoolhouse on the road we take to go to our camping spot. The first time my dad told me about it I knew it was going to be a prime picture taking space. This time I made Benny stop on the way home cause I was just dying to get some shots. Our friends Cori and Glen and their kids stopped with us. The kids are so adorable and so photogenic I couldn't help but click, click, click away. There will more than likely be more shots at this fantastic backdrop throughout the years. It is definitley my new secret and favorite shooting location.
















































































































1 comment:

Candie said...

I know I tell you this all the time, but every time you post new pictures, I just think they are amazing!!