Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~James~















James is my cousin Angie's son. James hates having his picture taken. I somehow got him to pose for me for his senior pictures and they turned out so awesome. I think even James will like them! I cannot believe he's already a high school senior, I think I was one when he was born. Amazing how quickly it all goes.

I have some fun memories of James as a kid that he probably doesn't even remember and will probably hate me for talking about but he was still pretty little. James painted my toenails at our grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary family weekend at the beach and I have the picture to prove it and once I took him to the movies. I don't remember what we saw, but he was so little that he couldn't keep the seat in the theater from folding him up in it.

Congrats James, I am so proud of you, you have grown up to be a pretty darned great guy!










No comments: