Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~Taylor~















Taylor was a tough customer she made me work! She didn't talk to me the entire session or the car ride there or back. I was convinced that she thought I was the mean lady with the big black box in front of my face, but her mom later told me she was on her toy cell phone calling me all afternoon. Guess I wasn't that mean lady after all! I did manage to get a ton of great pictures of her even if ones of her looking at the camera were few and far between. She is such a beautiful little lady and oh that outfit with the apples...simply adorable. As usual so many great pictures to choose from, but I particularly love the one above. It was as if she was telling me, "Fine, I'll look at you but I don't have to be happy about it!" soooo cute!








































No comments: